Soul Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now There's War, Within Us, We Shall Win Together

2 posters

Break away

Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 90
    Power : 6

Break away Empty Break away

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:03 am

Kazuma walked in the orchard of cherry blossoms he had managed to create of reiatsu, it was and amazing site. It wasn't too far from the seretei. But not too far from hueco mundo either.

The day he left, the day of a massacre against all the soul reapers, their screams continued to rattle through his ears. Kazuma closed his eyes and reopened them. some would call this a blink. But blinks don't last for an hour.

Kazuma could picture them all laying on the ground, and fading into reiatsu. And the entire kido corps forcing him out. He took on thousands of shiigami that day.

Kazuma was now known as the king of rouges. And people laughed at the title. except for those who fought him... they took it how it needed to be handled. seriously.

He took off his captains jacket, and aimed a finger at the jacket, "Byakurai". And the jacket went up in flames. The boy had evolved and looked like a thirteen year old now. He had gone from skinny to lean to muscular. And he wanted to bare just the weight of guilt on his shoulders. So his removed the top of his kimono and let it droop down and around his waist like a man skirt looking thing. though it looked totally elite.

On the childs body were scars, on stretched from right shoulder to left waist, another from left shoulder to left waist. The two scars intersected to form and 'X'. And it was a mark of a rouge. It seared through his mind like hot lava, nothing was more painful than wanting to kill those you love.

Not a hint of spirit pressure. Unusual.
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Soul's : 22
    Power : 0

Break away Empty Re: Break away

Post  Saku Gellemaru Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:08 am

Saku felt the presents of him agian, He shouldn't be here though Saku.

Saku quickly grabed his Zanpaktou and told Captin Hinimori and told her not to come unless she wants to get hurt agian, with his blue Vice captin jaket on, he sprinted after Kazuma, hoping she wouldn't come. It was hard to say from here and at this point he was mad. "He is back in the soul society again damn it!!! its not right, he must leave now, or he dies her with his sister watching, she will fallow eventually."
    With that said, Saku left wiht a flash step, to tell him to leave.
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:19 am

Kazuma soon felt the pressure rising. As well as the excitement. He didn't think htat some idiot Vice was going to stop him at any time whatsoever.

He flash stepped in front of Saku. With his zanpoktou held high, he brough it down on saku, then flash stepped behind him, "Byakurai." he said firmly and calmly. And flash stepped to his side, throwing a kick to his kidney. Then fliped over and brought his heel down on the top of saku's head. using the head as a base, he leaped up and placed a palm out, "Carriage of thunder! The bridge of a spinning wheel! Divide this into six! Rikujokoro!" then finished off with "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Saku Gellemaru Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:22 am

Saku saw Kazuma bring his sword down on SAku and Saku doged it slightly and got cut on his shoulder, very minor.

Then Saku Flash steped and Saw Kazuma's kick coming to him, he grabbed it and twisted his ankel, and jumped up away from the turning floating body. He just waited for his next move, holding on to his zanpaktou.
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:49 am

Kazuma's ankle was twisted. He spun in midair. Cursing out some words that were not meant to come out. Flipping over her landed lightly on the stone ground that covered the seretei. A bead of sweat made it's way from his forehead down to his cheek. He zanpokotou shined in the midday sun. "Who....are you?" he asked in a sinister tone.

Shifting his feet so he was in a wide, balanced stance, he let his zan dropp over his shoulder, ready for a defensive or defensive slash. The boy would know better not to come. Kazuma simply had some tricks up his sleeve that the boy wouldn't handle.

then a spiritual pressure ghosted into his senses, it was his sister's, Kiniko's. Wherever she was, Kazuma decided he should pay a dear little visit. If she was still in the area that was.
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Saku Gellemaru Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:52 am

"Me, Im Saku Gelemaru, Gins Cousin and the vice captin of squad two!! Your sisters squad." With that saids He stared at KAzuma, waiting his next aprouch.
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:55 am

Kazuma leaped up and brought his sword yet again. this time flash stepping under him in a laying position, aiming straight for his chin, "Byakurai!"
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Saku Gellemaru Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:00 am

When the flames hit Saku's chin, he turned into vapor, as it was one of his Water clones able to be set bye water in the present area. When there happens to be a gigantic lake next to the area where the bttle takes place.

"Dont mees with me, if you do, don't expect me not to put my shiniy zanpaktou, in your skull, are we clear?" With that said, Saku flash steped and went behind Kazuma, he picked him up and kicked him in the back sending him flying into a tree, not hard enough to hurt him, just give him distance.

"Now, here my warning, or die with my zanpaktou's name screeming in your brains, becuase thats where it will be soon. All I want is for you to go, we grew uptogether, what you don't remember, think about it.....just think." Said Saku.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:41 am