Soul Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now There's War, Within Us, We Shall Win Together

4 posters

Yuna Ichimaru ( Gin's Spouce )

Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 79
    Power : 1

Yuna Ichimaru ( Gin's Spouce ) Empty Yuna Ichimaru ( Gin's Spouce )

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:06 am

Name: Yuna Ichimaru

Nick name/alias: Yuni

Visual Age: 18-20

Division: 3rd divison lieutenant

Personality: Happy when around loved ones. Shy when meets new person. can be stubborn somtimes, and mostly independant. Yuna, unlike her husband, dosn't always smile. Wearing the usuall light smirk on her face, she keeps her sword with her most of the time.

Physical Appearance: Yuna has black hair with a strand of red down the lines. She usually keeps it down and rarely puts it up. Yuna's eyes are a soft brown, almost a caramell color when twilight comes.

Clothing: Wheres normal shinigami uniform, somtimes a black and white kimono with ribbons

Traits: Fly's

History/Background: Yuna is Gin's Spouce. She has been around longer the he has. She is a top grade lieutenant. She likes to hang out with Gin. When she was little her origanal name was Yuna Korsosu. Now she married Gin about two years ago.

Yuna likes to train. When she was little, her father has always suported her through life. He was a very simple man. Yuna's mother used to be the 3rd divison captian. Then, she died. She was murderded by a assassin. When she sees or hears about a captin, she flips out. She is very personal about her mother, Yuna looks up to her this very day.

Yuna has very much respect for her mother and the 3rd divison. As she saw Gin once aproch her wearing the third divison captian jaket. She looked at him as a role model. She fell in love at first sight. She didnt know what happened. She hasn't felt this way since her mother died. She was happy.

To this day Yuna stays happy and wishes to live with Gin forever. She wishes to become the 3rd divison vice captin. She is a better person now that she has Gin! She is happy. Yuna isn't a very peppy person most of the time, she usually keeps her emotions inside, not wanting to tell then to anyone, even Gin, because she thinks her emotions make her weak, even though she can't escape them.

RP sample: Yuna saw Gin walking down the the rocky path. This girl walked by and said "Sorry Yuna, he dosent like you." Yuna got mad. just to prove herself wrong she pulls out her sword. Sticks it to her neck ( the women) "What makes you think that?" Said Yuna.

' I need to show that im strong. I have to stand my ground. Yuna wathced as the women unseathed her sword and stuck it agenst her blade.

Yuna wraped her sword around the womens until it ran out of her hand! Then she kicked her. She cept kicking the women and then shot a blast nof electricity at her. i need to show no mercy.

Yuna ran to the women on the ground and upercut her with a kick to the jaw. The women went soring throught the air. Yuna flash stepped behind her in the air and grabed her feet. She pulled her feet down ahd turned over the women and kicked her again in the neck sending her head down forward. The womens head was facing the ground. Yuna grabbed the womens legs and wraped her legs around the women and the both slamed into the ground! The smoke cleared over 25 yards. Yuna came out walking as if nothing happened and looked at Gin. Gin siad " you were amazing. No wounder your a lieutenant!"

Last edited by Yuna Ichimaru on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    3rd Divison Captin

Soul's : 183
    Power : 3

Yuna Ichimaru ( Gin's Spouce ) Empty Re: Yuna Ichimaru ( Gin's Spouce )

Post  Gin Ichimaru Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:08 am

I red over and over and you are approved ! Good luck and now make a zanpktou regestration. Have fun rping.
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 79
    Power : 1

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:36 am

((I tweaked and edited my charecter.))
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Soul's : 145
    Power : 0

Post  Ichisake izumi Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 am

changes approved
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 90
    Power : 6

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Ichisake, your not a mod, you cant approve people, only i and the others can.

anways

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:31 pm