Soul Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now There's War, Within Us, We Shall Win Together

2 posters

Anami-san [4th division captain]

Anami Hirotsugu
    7th Divison Captin

Soul's : 11
    Power : 0

Anami-san [4th division captain] Empty Anami-san [4th division captain]

Post  Anami Hirotsugu Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:56 am

Shinigami Application
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Name: Anami Hirotsugu
    Alias/Nicknames: Hiro/Ana

Age 156
    Visual Age: 16

Zanpakutō's Name:
    Division: 4th
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personality:
    Anami is a very quiet man, and yet is very affectionate. He is very poetic in a way, and very observant. He can be easilly insulted, and he likes to speak a civilized tongue. He never likes to see the blood of his own men, but he gets over it. when it comes to fighting he is a fercious pack of wolves. And when it comes down to love, he is caring. He likes to read, and usually carries a book around with him, usually this book has all the incantations o kido so if he loses one, he can find it.
    Birthday:
    March 23
    Birthplace:
    Karakura
    Natural Race:
    Shinigami
    Family/Relatives:
    Unknown to his knowledge, up for adoption O.o
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Reading, Writing, Fighting, women, spell casting
    Dislikes:
    Unneeded abuse, jerks, traitors, assasins, to be made
    Hobbies:
    Reading
    Favorite Food:
    Miso Ramen
    Favorite Music
    Metal pop, (Ex:Linkin park, breaking benjamin)
    Forte in Sports:
    none
    Special Skill:
    Kido/Hado
    -----------------------------------------
    Appearance
    Spoiler:

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 140 lbs
    Blood Type: unknown
    Measurements: average build
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Story
    living story is unknown. so here is the death.
    Anami's Soul was sucked out of him, his limp body hanging from a rope around his neck, a hangmans nosse around it, he didn't understand, why would they o this to him?
    So he wandered for many years, perhaps about five years, until at last a soul reaper came and sent him to the soul soceity, there he lived in peace and harmony, until he found out something. The soul reaper academy, he joined in and trained for many long years, about a hundred. and he came out succesful, the highest grades in all his classes, a new zanpokto at his side.
    for the next forty years he attled the arrancar and those who opposed the shinigami. after the so many years of fighting and bravery, he was appointed captain of the tenth division, giving him the power over his comrades. He divided his division from the others in a way, mentally, thinking his division was unique from the others. He fights to this day.
    Fighting Style:
    Short to long range
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rp Sample
    Anami Ran through the halls of the palace of the soul soceity, he was late, yet again, oops. Oh ell, he flashed stepped multiple times down the hallway, but they seemed to be getting him nowhere.
    He was wearing a modern blouse, over it a victorian vest, and over it all he wore his trench coat. It leather was heavy, so he had to lay it on a window sill and keep running, This would annot the head captain, he thought to himself. But he would have to explain and apologize yet again. His long black hair was flying with the air that rushed pass him as he ran. His zanpokto was strapped to his back for a more secure and aerodynamic reason. His grey eyes watching for any people coming in the opposite direction. As he neared the door to the meeting, he jumped in the air, in a kneeling position and slid the rest of the way there. and slide opened the door kneeling. "Excuse my timing ma'am, but it appears i am late again and i apologize for being late to the meeting. I will gladly accept any punishment you may hand to me afterwards." he panted. And sat in the tenth division chair. "Dont bother helping me pick up on the subject, i will do it myself."
    Kiniko Hinamori
    Kiniko Hinamori
    2nd Divison Captin

Soul's : 63
    Power : 0

Anami-san [4th division captain] Empty Re: Anami-san [4th division captain]

Post  Kiniko Hinamori Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:07 am

Accepted

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:36 pm