Soul Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now There's War, Within Us, We Shall Win Together

4 posters

Gin no hoshi (Silver Stars)

Izumi Kazahashi
    Izumi Kazahashi
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 13
    Power : 0

Gin no hoshi (Silver Stars) Empty Gin no hoshi (Silver Stars)

Post  Izumi Kazahashi Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:00 am

Name: Gin no hoshi (Silver Stars)

Manifestation: https://2img.net/h/i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/LieutenantRagnarok/Cats/Cats5.jpg

Release phrase: Hoshi Come Alive

Level: Shikai

Family: Neutral

Sealed Zanpaktou: http://www.samurai-swords-for-sale.com/store/images/P/japanese-swords-samurai-swords-katana-dragon.jpg

[shiaki] Release Zanpaktou: Two swords put together (can come apart). Katana handle, other end is a six sided star made of steel and is sharp enough to cut a hair in two. Or if you want to put it as "It's so sharp, it can cut a hollow mask."

Shikai ability: In shikai form, Ichi-Youso can lower it's opponents spirit pressure with every strike. Also when in shikai form, Ichi-Youso can blow off shards of steel from the six sided stars. Then they reappear back on the stars. If either of those attacks don't work, then it's last option is Youso Batsu. Youso Batsu, meaning Elements Attack, allows Izumi Kazahashi to shoot her two stars at the opponent. After that, the stars come back to her Zanpaktou, but only  from command.

Bankai ability: In Bankai form, Ichi-Youso explodes. The two six-sided stars explode into millions of shards. On command, they fly toward Izumi's opponent and is impossible to dodge. And if the opponent is still alive, then the shards grow and attack again. Then, if the opponent is still alive, like if Izumi was fighting Gin or Byakuya, the shards expand and connects into a wall and surrounds the opponent. On command, the walls close in on the opponent and literally crush Izumi's opponent to death. When using Izumi's Bankai, it takes a while to recover.

Last edited by Izumi Kazahashi on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:36 am; edited 13 times in total
    Kiniko Hinamori
    Kiniko Hinamori
    2nd Divison Captin

Soul's : 63

Gin no hoshi (Silver Stars) Empty Re: Gin no hoshi (Silver Stars)

Post  Kiniko Hinamori Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:13 pm

mi-chan i think you should elaborate a little more you need to add what element your zanbatto is under family also your link to your sealed zan pic isn't working other than that its good ^~^
    Izumi Kazahashi
    Izumi Kazahashi
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Izumi Kazahashi Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 am

should my family be illusion or neutral cause it is only one lement and its will power. Ichi_Youso means One element, but its not a single element like fiir or water.....also try reloading the page and if it doesnt work then ill fix it.
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Soul's : 145

Post  Ichisake izumi Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:45 pm

sup Orihime and nice job on the zanpaktou a little bit of modifications and you'll be approved ^.^
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 90
    Power : 6

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:16 pm

As in 'one element', you choose to have only one ability for your zanpoktou to use. Also, even if you chose to have more than one family for your zan, it would be useless as you need to be an elite in order to have that perk.
    Anyways, I would expect a lot of more detail from you. Not that this wouldn't suffice, i just think you should do better and not do it kinda half ass. no offense or anything.
    Izumi Kazahashi
    Izumi Kazahashi
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Izumi Kazahashi Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:54 pm

i know i will...dont u c "not finished".....no affence...and im only a beginner at this, but im only stuck on my Bakai, and to define my Zanpaktou,

One Element-the one element is mostly wat Ichigo has. WILL....the will to fight...kinda like kampochi....how he loves to fight, how he has a passion for it, but im still confused about the family though, like should i do a little of all the elements, to make a combination, or should i just pick one element to go with the will like neutral, or maybe gravity...if i do the second one, then im chooseing gravity

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:07 pm