Soul Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now There's War, Within Us, We Shall Win Together

5 posters

An escape's advanture (anyone can post))

Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 79
    Power : 1

An escape's advanture (anyone can post)) Empty An escape's advanture (anyone can post))

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:36 am

(didnt know wether to put this in real battle or not. sawwys if its not in the correct place.)

Yuna checked out of the hotel she was staying in, using Gin's credit card to pay ((LOL Just kidding Gin. haha...)) With a small shoulder bag slung over her shoulder, she flashed stepped, tree to tree, till she was deep into the forest, where she thought no one else would be at. Setting down her stuff next to a sakura(cherry blossom ofcourse) tree, Yuna looked around, Bringing out two specific files out of her bag. The files containing information on her mother's death. Her father was still alive in the land of the living, But Yuna rarely visited him. Skimming through different papers, Yuna looked through the stolen files, resting against a tree.
    ((Somone please spark up the site a lil' and repy.pweeze and thank chuuuu!! -yuna<3))
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Soul's : 145
    Power : 0

An escape's advanture (anyone can post)) Empty Re: An escape's advanture (anyone can post))

Post  Ichisake izumi Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:16 am

Meanwhile,ichisake was walking through the forest,her hair was loose and she wore a sleeveless black tang top,black baggy jeans,and black sneakers.She was feeling miserable, Kiniko has become distant because of the return of her brother,and Gin hasn't been seen in a while.Ichisake let a single tear fall down her cheek, She remembered Yuna keeping her company during lonely times but now,she had no one to talk to these days. She quickly swiped it off. She decided to just blow off some steam by running further in wolf form. She sighed and flipped in the air,landing back gracefully as a lovely silver wolf with ruby red eyes. She ran through the trees and bushes trying to blow off some steam.Not aware that Yuna was not too far from where she was running towards...

(ooooh you stole Gin's credit card that's Fenoly ooooh lol)
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

An escape's advanture (anyone can post)) Empty Re: An escape's advanture (anyone can post))

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:44 am

Yuna looked around, suddenly jolted by a familiar spiritual pressure close by. Yuna was considerably elite in the class of detecting even the smallest amount of spiritual pressure from far distances. 'Ichisake'...Yuna thought, stuffing the stolen files back in her bag and jumping up into a tree, far enough up that it would be hard to spot her. If Yuna tried running, her spiritual pressure would spike, making it easier for Ichisake to sense her. So as best as she could, Yuna calmed down, trying to hide her spiritual presure.

((Actually so far Yuna committed two felonys Ichisake-
    stolen files
    AND stolen husbands(Maybe Ex it's confusing i guess) credit card ^3^ ))
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Post  Ichisake izumi Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Ichisake stopped,she could've sworn that she just felt Yuna's spiritual pressure but then it disappeared. Ichisake sniffed the air,yep it was defiantly Yuna.She also smelled...Gin's credit card.She shook her head i gotta turn human so i can sense her better. She decided,then she sprang up in the air and landed back human. She concentrated,being one of the captains it allowed her to sense the tiniest fraction of spiritual pressure. She gasped,it really was Yuna. She stood there for a moment,not knowing what to say,suddenly she heard a slight ruffle of paper and the light footsteps of something or someone in the trees.Ichisake turned towards the noise."Yuna...are you there? and if you're wondering..i'm not here to arrest you please,come out i just wanna talk." she said with a bit of pleading,her golden eyes upset and tired.

(lolol ooooooh even worse!)
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:00 am

Yuna's eyes scanned below her, looking down at her best friend from atop a tree branch. There was still the chance Ichisake could be liying and could arrest her. Then that would definetlly spark a fight, and Yuna was still tired from the previouse fight with kazuma and others. However, Yuna carelessly jumped from the branch, Her feet landing softly on the ground, slowly lifting her head to see ichisake's reaction..(dramatic pause O3o ).. "Ichisake.. Have you been well?..."
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Post  Ichisake izumi Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:37 am

Ichisake watched her as Yuna landed on the ground. And for once in a long while,she smiled and her eyes lost their tired expression a little bit. She walked up to Yuna and helped her up then hugged her while letting her go,"Physically i've been doing well but lately I've been by myself.....but enough about me.. how are you?" She paused and noticed that Yuna has been wiped out a little since the last battle. she hesitated and then decided that it wouldn't be the wisest decision if she mentioned taking her friend back to the soul society. She didn't want Yuna to jump to conclusions.She just got her friend back.....(another dramatic pause lol)
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:25 am

Yuna shrugged, shifting her weight from one leg to another. "Alright I guess... You shouldn't be worrying over others, Ichisake. One of your biggest flaws in grade school was worrying too much about others then yourself. Don't get me wrong, Everyone worries about the people they love, but theres a line. I'd gladdly die for people I love, but Not if the people I love arn't in harms way."(bassically if the people yuna loved werent in any harm, she wouldn't sacrafice anything. what shes explaining to ichisake is that ichisake shouldnt worry about yuna because she isnt in any danger... just wanted to clear things up considering i was starting to confuse myself.lol) Yuna sighed, taking in a deep breath before speaking again. "You shouldn't be out in the forest alone after the fight that took place yesterday, your probably still worn out, are you not?"
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Post  Ichisake izumi Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:34 am

Ichisake looked away,and sighed it was time to tell Yuna the truth..."Yuna....it wasn't yesterday since kazuma came.]....you where gone for 3 weeks since that day and yes..i'm tired 'cause i was looking for you all that time...and i promise you i'm not here to see if you're in danger..i came looking for you so i can take you home before the soul society notices." She faced Yuna again,"And you can't blame me for being a bit over protective remember the day you joined the academy when i was a lieautenant myself?" She laughed a bit."When that arrancar attacked? i admit i completely over reacted and fortuneatly thats the day when i achieved bankai." she leaned against the tree feeling a bit more drowsey.and smirked while stating this,"But over the years you've proved that you are strong enough to fight pretty much anything without anyone's help so i have no reason to worry about you...much."

(lol thx for explaning)
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:03 pm

((I dont get the three weeks passing already, thing -_-' but oh yeah peoples!! i made two Amv's!!!! check out my channel on youtube and look at my videos pweeze ^-^ https://www.youtube.com/user/raychael124 ))

"I'm not leaving for home just yet, Ichisake... Besides... Shouldn't you be on a mission or somthing?.." Yuna asked, turning her head sideways in a sorta pouting fasion. "I doubt the soul society will take any kindness to my leaving, and since three weeks have passed, they've probably noticed... Theres not alot of choices for them to choose as punishment." Yuna sighed, feeling some drops of rain start to drizzle down.
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Post  Ichisake izumi Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:30 am

Ichisake frowned,"like i'd allow them to harm you Yuna.." She whispered but loud enough for her to hear."They'd have to kill me first...if they can!" she smirked," and what mission? there hasn't been any missions for a long time now and i know its none of my buisness and all..but i gotta know." she paused,the smirk wiping off her face completely,she took a deep breath and asked,"what are you up to? and whatever it is...like maybe something about you mom i could help you." she offered."and i don't give a damn how much trouble i'd get in."

(lol it was just something i random and nice videos Hanging out by the store :p Yuna: run him over run him over!! i want his root beer! XD ha priceless.)
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:20 am

Yuna bit her lip, a little taken a back. "I don't want to drag anyone else into my problems... Expecially not my friends... You should go back to the soul society... It's safer there..." Yuna mumbled, looking down as the rain started to pour. "Don't burden yourself by my trouble." Yuna grumbled, thinking she sensed some other spiritual pressure but then putting it off as nothing.

((lol. yuna luffles root beer))
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Soul's : 22

Post  Saku Gellemaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:24 am

Saku was searching for Gin, couldn't find him at all. Then he senced a familier spiritual pressure. Then he turned left and jumped into the trees and popped to the other side. He landed and looked up at Yuna, it was her. They never really talked but she knew Gin hung out with Saku alot. " Yuna, is that really you" As he stared at Yuna, she was looking at him like she would bring out her zanpaktou on him.
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:29 am

"Saku??" yuna asked, staring at one of Gin's old aquiantenses. "What-... What are you doing here? it's the middle of the woods, you- you shouldn't be here." Yuna said, her eyes flashing to Ishisake, then back to Saku. Yuna's stress was really starting to take effect on her.
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Saku Gellemaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:35 am

" just, just calm down, I was out here looking for Gin...please calm down, you look like the strees is taking over you...Now that I found you, you must come with me, you are under arrest under the first squad captin for 3 weeks. Thats why Ichisake's here, not to be friends agian, yeah she wants you back, but thats for her orders. Sorry." Said Saku, looking at Yuna, with his hand on his blue hilt of his zanpaktou.
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:42 am

Yuna's eyes widened for abouth three seconds before her hand grabed the hilt of her sword, un-sheithing it. "I'm not going back Saku, Not untill i've completed my goal. neither you, nor Ichisake can stop me. And for all I know, the soul society never helped." Yuna gritted her teeth, trying to calm herself. For the first time, Yuna was having a hard time controlling her emotions. Feeling the emotions she felt after her mothers death and before she ever met gin or ichisake... she felt alone.
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Saku Gellemaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:45 am

" You need to undestand now!!! If you try to kill either me or Ichisake, there are derect orders from captin Ichigo Kuroski to exicute you if you make such an atempt." Said Saku grabbing his hilt tighter.
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:55 am

"I.. I don't care what Ichigo says..." Yuna growled, suddenly realizing the danger of her situation. "I think you should go back to your home Saku. It's dangerouse in the forest at night." Yuna said, slightly teasing Saku about his age. Hey- why not lighten up the mood? "If we must fight, Know this. The soul society can be s prison sometimes." Saying that, Yuna's katana started to crackle with lightning.
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Saku Gellemaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:03 am

After Yuna said what she had to say, Saku rushed towrds her with his zanpaktou out and said " Ice Contact!" Causeing the her blade to freez with his right when he made contact. now that the blades were frozen, Saku expresed his feelings. " Yuna" Said Saku with a deep voice " I may be young, but I know danger when it is thrusted opon myself, and yet...its been thrusted opon you, if you dont back down and surv your time for the three week period for trieson and steeling a credit card, " Saku got closer " I will have the prevlige of killing you! Oh and you might want to kill Gin because he said you were an acomplise in his plan to betray everybody, just, for stealing his credit card...there for the felony of tresion. BACK DOWN YUNA" Said Saku, still has Yuna's zanpaktou frozen.
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:11 am

((The credit card thing got so out of hand, it's hilariouse xD))

"Acomplise?... It was Gin's choice, I had no say. And besides, Gin's not that good with Credit cards, i did him a favor." Yuna joked, swinging her electrified sword to block Saku's ice zanpakto, Lighting traveling from her own sword and charging at saku. Yunas smile then turned into a frown. "Besides, If I was Gin's acomplis, wouldn't you think he'd be here right now?.."
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Saku Gellemaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:20 am

Saku jumped out of the way of her lightnign shot, Saku was suprised that she broke his ice. ' well, she is a vice captin, or should I say x-vice captin' thought Saku. Then as he got into the air, he swng his zanpaktou and ice shards came out and pinned yuna to the wall. " Now that i got you, you will listen to me now! Im not going to kill you but I will hurt you and take you in more. I am stronger than you. So lets just walk back, who knows, mabye I wont turn you in." Saku got close to her ear " Please, do it for your Mom, she would want this faith.....if you explain to the soul society that your after this assassin, and not Gin's acomplis, you will be free. You know I know more about you than you think, I may be little....but I can kill without hesitation. Please think this over...its bad enough I brought out my zanpaktou, and I promise to protect you if anyother soul reaper tries to kill you...and yes, I know I will be found gilty for tresion, but the soul society needs to know the truth. Please" Said Saku with a sad melo vioce.
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:28 am

'Okay so saku has gotten stronger..' Yuna thought, looking down when she was pinned. "I'm sorry...But I can't trust you, Saku..." Yuna mumbled, letting lightning melt the shards of ice in a flash so she was free'd. Yuna moved away from the tree she was prieviously pinned to, and dropped down low, swinging her foot to knock Saku's out from under him.
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Saku Gellemaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:34 am

As Saku saw Yuna disapeir, He got tripped from behind and landed on his hands and flipped behind her and flash steped further away. " Im sorry it came to this." said Saku. Saku saw a lake near by and contoled the water to splash Yuna to distract her as Saku Froze his zanpaktou blade and said " Skatter like the 5th divsions captins zanpaktou! ZENEMARU" Zenemaru ( saku's blade) spread out into ice shards and cut yunas legs to make her fall to te ground and then the water reformed into Saku's zanpaktou and finally became a blade agian, as Yuna was on the ground, he flash steped and kneed her in the face to kncok her out, hopefully.
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:51 am

Yuna bit back a scream when the ice shards cut her legs, most likely making scars. She fell to the groand and groaned in pain when Saku kneed her, her vision going blurry. "Please... Don't..." Yuna whispered, still slightly concious. Yuna hated to think of going back to the soul society. It would be torture for her. Her partner Gin was gone.. Ichisake might hate her... And She'll have to put up with any punishment the council dealed her.
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Saku Gellemaru Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:34 pm

As SAku saw her black out and lose all ability to move but still able to talk, Saku picked up Yuna in both hands and looked at Ichisake and said, " Someone is coming for Yuna, its...its.... Captin Hitsugaya!"
    Tōshirō Hitsugaya
    Tōshirō Hitsugaya
    10th Divsion Captin

Soul's : 11

Post  Tōshirō Hitsugaya Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Toshiro popped out of a tree and knocked Yuna and Saku to the ground with a kick in the head!

" Now I got Yuna AND Gin," Toshiro said with Gin knocked out in his hand.....Toshiro had a rough fight. " I can turn you all in, for trision! but only Yuna will be charged unless she comes back with us then she could be a soul reaper again, then the soul society will sendd you out to find this so called assaassin. Your mom will want it and gin is going back. He is torn up with out you, he was drunk laying in the road. He needs the soul society. Please come back, ill talk to Ichigo." said Toshiro.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:31 pm