Soul Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now There's War, Within Us, We Shall Win Together

3 posters

Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Tōshirō Hitsugaya
    Tōshirō Hitsugaya
    10th Divsion Captin

Soul's : 11
    Power : 0

Tōshirō Hitsugaya Empty Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Post  Tōshirō Hitsugaya Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Name: Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Nick name/alias: Captin/ Hitsugaya

Age: Tōshirō Hitsugaya is very young by Soul Society standards

Visual Age: 15

Division: 10th Captin

Personality: Very serious and has a cavilier attutuide

Picture: Tōshirō Hitsugaya Hitsugaya_toushirou

Physical Appearance: Toshiro is shor ompared to other soul reapers He has snow white hair and ocean blue eyes.

Clothing: The regular captin uniform for 10th division

Traits: Has a thing for water

History/Background: Born in Rukongai, he became the youngest ever to reach captain rank. Thus, he is called a "boy genius" or a "child prodigy" by many. Hitsugaya is generally mature and serious, in contrast to his free-spirited lieutenant, Rangiku Matsumoto, although he can sometimes be short-tempered and irritable. Despite their personality differences, he and Matsumoto seem to be very close. Hitsugaya is shown to also be easily irked by others goofing off or drawing unneeded attention to themselves, as shown when he led a team of Soul Reapers (himself, Matsumoto, Renji Abarai, Ikkaku Madarame, and Yumichika Ayasegawa) into Ichigo Kurosaki's school. He hates anything that he deems childish and hates being described as something close to a child, evident in a filler episode when he meets Ichigo's sister, Karin, who pats him over the head further angering him. This is also shown more in the omake chapters, where he is repeatedly mistaken for a child, much to his annoyance. despite calling it a child's game, he is shown to be extremely good at soccer, easily beating a jr. high school team.

Hitsugaya's intuition is extremely sharp, and he is the first person to correctly suspect Gin Ichimaru of foul play, though he understandably did not suspect Sōsuke Aizen of the same. He is very protective of Momo Hinamori, due to the fact that they were old childhood friends, promising to kill those who harm her. It is proposed by some that Momo and Toshiro are romantically involved, while in truth, Hitsugaya is involved with Luna Katsuki, an American who was born with the ability to travel between worlds and enter the Soul Society at will.

A running gag is Hitsugaya getting annoyed when anyone refers to him by anything other than his title, "Captain Hitsugaya" (日番谷大長, Hitsugaya-taichō?). Hinamori has called him by "Tōshirō," ("Hitsugaya-kun" in the Japanese manga and anime) and both she and Ukitake have occasionally used "Little Shiro" (シロちゃん Shiro-chan) — a nickname meaning "Whitey" (Snowy in the English manga) in reference to his hair — in both cases without repercussion, however.[1] In the Shinigami Golden Picture Book sketches (omakes found at the end of episodes of Bleach), Jūshirō Ukitake comically gives Hitsugaya candy and other food like watermelon which there are certain amounts of flashbacks towards because "Jūshirō" and "Tōshirō" sound similar and because they both have white hair, making them both "Shiro-chan."

RP sample: Toshiro just defeted Kusaka in his Dragon form from the Oaen, now its up to Hitsugaya to complete the mission he left his post to kill. Now its him and kusaka and the icy battle field left over from the fight. Kusaka said to fight him once more. " Okay, but for now, we must battle with honor!, Now we should fight for our lives!" said Toshiro. Finally the two men charged for each other with the twin zanpaktou. When they came in contact Toshiro's zanpaktou slid down the side of Kusaka's. Finally at the end Hitsugaya's sword finally sunk into the flesh and inside organs of the once dead, Kusaka. It was the end and a sad goodbye.
    Tōshirō Hitsugaya
    Tōshirō Hitsugaya
    10th Divsion Captin

Tōshirō Hitsugaya Empty Re: Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Post  Tōshirō Hitsugaya Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Hey everyone, this is Gin Ichimaru and I aprove this, Sience Gin ran away, Toshiro Hitsugaya will be the other me, but Gin will pop up here and there. THANKS!
    Izumi Kazahashi
    Izumi Kazahashi
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 13

Post  Izumi Kazahashi Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:56 pm

ok wtf, really, ok i understand the whole thing like with the monster cause i read the announcement, but what is the reply above, like i dont get it...
    Tōshirō Hitsugaya
    Tōshirō Hitsugaya
    10th Divsion Captin

Post  Tōshirō Hitsugaya Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:07 pm

THis is a new character, in the game, not the monster
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Soul's : 145

Post  Ichisake izumi Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:25 am

lol i am not surprised.....
    Izumi Kazahashi
    Izumi Kazahashi
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 13

Post  Izumi Kazahashi Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:08 pm

ohh, ok i thought...never mind, ok, since u r the captain of division 10, man !!!, now i have to change mine

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:48 pm