Soul Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now There's War, Within Us, We Shall Win Together

3 posters

Poetry ^^...

Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 90
    Power : 6

Poetry ^^... Empty Poetry ^^...

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:27 am

Ok people, I am thinking that we could kinda get in the habit of writing details. So i made a poetry topic. Everyone must create a poem and post it here. Here is mine WARNING: Depressing.

Spoiler:
    Kiniko Hinamori
    Kiniko Hinamori
    2nd Divison Captin

Soul's : 63
    Power : 0

Poetry ^^... Empty Re: Poetry ^^...

Post  Kiniko Hinamori Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 am

i outta hit you....
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Soul's : 145
    Power : 0

Post  Ichisake izumi Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:52 am

Warning: Sad/loneliness

Rain pours down on my scalp as I walk down the dark paths of pain itself
    people with dark sinister sneers stare down at me as if yelling outcast.
    Dark heavy circles appear beneath my own eyes giving away my misery.
    The clouds become darker every step I take as if it feels pity towards me.
    As night takes course angels of the dark snicker filling my head with darkness.
    Parting my lips to scream evil snickering fills the air drowning out my pleads.
    Tears fall down my pale cheeks like the rain that falls down the dark face of the clouds.
    Pain fills my heart and makes a wound in my soul I might as well be dying.
    calling out to someone I know to help me hoping that they would hear my cries ignore me.
    I'm falling into a deep dark pit no one comes to my aid,the dark pit that resembles my sad dark eyes closes.
    Memories fill back into my waking head as darkness consumes me.
    As I fall like the overflowing drops tears,I finally scream, it became louder and louder echoing off the pits walls.
    All the sad songs and dark feelings I contained in my heart that became heavy started to pour out like water from a faucet.
    The pain an agoney I called out to the world finally heard my plee.
    The angel of dreams closed my eyes for the last time and allowed me to dream o my own little world.
    The world was beautiful, light shone from above,roses bloomed. I could smell the sweet scent miles away.
    No darkness touched my world,I wandered the forest where cherry blossoms scatter.
    Friends smiled and laughed with me. At long last my world has begun.
    Not aware of my living body back in the world of darkness lying in a black coffin no one wished to see.
    My cold lifeless hands folds neatly over my stomach,my eyes closed shut forever.
    But in death which my own friends and family notice, that once my lips held no real smile.
    Finally bloomed a new real one like the Roses that grew in my personal world where I like to call heavan.

OOC: my cousins made me a bit sad today so I decided to post this. And no I'm not depressed or suicidal cuz that bull is for sore losers and nubes that don't see the beauty in life..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:48 pm