Soul Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now There's War, Within Us, We Shall Win Together

3 posters

Mission 3 (posted by Ichisake Izumi)

Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Soul's : 145
    Power : 0

Mission 3 (posted by Ichisake Izumi) Empty Mission 3 (posted by Ichisake Izumi)

Post  Ichisake izumi Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:34 am

After Gin and myself killed the hollow, our spiritual energy attracted 10 more! go back into the forests and eliminate them, remember to hide your spiritual energy after you kill the hollows so you wont attract more. But whatever you do...Don't....Get..Caught.. and good luck.

Assassinated: Yes

Assassins: Kazuma and Gin

Assassination Rank: A+
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    3rd Divison Captin

Soul's : 183
    Power : 3

Mission 3 (posted by Ichisake Izumi) Empty Re: Mission 3 (posted by Ichisake Izumi)

Post  Gin Ichimaru Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:39 am

" Ichisake, i think a high level captin should take care of your mission, please * gets on knee* Let me take this mission wieght awway from your shoulders?" Said Gin as he walk into the room.
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Mission 3 (posted by Ichisake Izumi) Empty Re: Mission 3 (posted by Ichisake Izumi)

Post  Ichisake izumi Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:41 am

Ichisake smiles and nods,"permission granted, go ahead Gin, be careful though."
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    3rd Divison Captin

Post  Gin Ichimaru Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:42 am

" I will, but may i bring a recruit with me?" Said Gin as he was about to walk out the door.
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Post  Ichisake izumi Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:45 am

"yes yes you may, who will be joining you?" ichisake asks
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    3rd Divison Captin

Post  Gin Ichimaru Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:46 am

"Kazuma Hinamori, is that okay captin?" Siad Gin
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Post  Ichisake izumi Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:48 am

"alright.. both of you be careful." ichisake dismisses them as she says this
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    3rd Divison Captin

Post  Gin Ichimaru Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:50 am

" Thanks captin, come Kazuma." Said Gin as he was leaving.
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 90
    Power : 6

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:56 am

Kazuma, was supposed to be finding an assasin, or so he thought.
    He was wearing his shinigami uniform. his hair flowed to the base of his neck. As he saw the two shinigami there, he smirked evilly. and he flashed stepped suddenly infront of them both. "Hello master" he said, looking at Gin.
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    3rd Divison Captin

Post  Gin Ichimaru Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:00 am

"WEll Hi Kazuma, whos has it been, long time since i have trained you." Said Gin. Gin and Kazuma were walking into the forrest of souls. " After this mission, you should run for captian, you will do just fine * looks at him and smiled*"
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:04 am

AS KAzuma walked alongside Gin, he smirked as he said he would do 'just fine' as a captain. he looked towards him, and unsheathed his zanpokto, "Whats the mission, master?" he said with a seriousness that would surprise gin.
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    3rd Divison Captin

Post  Gin Ichimaru Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 am

" WEll, Well, ready are we? Thje mission is to kill ten hallows in the forrest of souls. The reason we have ten hallows in the forrest is because, when i was with captin Ichisake. We ran into a hallow. This hallow was a former hallow of a seirial killer named Kero. You probubly heard of his death. Ichisake made death to him before she became captin of the kido corps. Anywasy. as the man died, his iner hallow took over his body and romend the forrest. Well, me and Ichisake went into the forrest to kill him. So we did. Then a trail of our spiritual energy left a trail behind. Thats our mission story and what we have to do." Said Gin as they were just about to apouch the forrest. " you know, if you would like to be bye my side again you should run for vice captian of the 3rd divison so you could be with me. You still basicly have same power as i do, just two people running the divisoin. What do you say lutienet?" Said Gin
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:20 am

"Thank you for the offer captain, but most respectively i must refuse, only because i plan on taking over the 11th division for myself."

Kazuma said in a serious tone, he sensed the hollows spirit pressure, it was large, but it didn't frighten him.
    A small breeze blew through the area, gently taking his hair with it. Before saying, "Captain, no offense or anything, but i believe that my skill is that of a captain rather than that of a lieutenant.", he released his zanpokto, the blade scattered into many petals of lilies. Leaving only the handle to take its place. he silently under his breath said, "I'm ready, master."
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    3rd Divison Captin

Post  Gin Ichimaru Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:26 am

"HMp, i figured you would. Im fine with it. I i indeed think you could be captin. Espaisally of the 11th, we need someone like you there."

Then Gin saw he lillys fly into the air. Gin could tell that Kazuma new that we were comming close to the hallows. Kazuma looked trembiling in Gin's eyes.

"Are you okay Kazuma, you look like you have been frightened or are you that excited about the captin thing?" said Gin. Gin finally pulled out his zanpaktou. He turnned it into a hammer and swung at a tree. The tree came tumbleing down on a hallow. "What are you waiting for, go lieutenant!"
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 am

"Yes Sir!"

He yelled as he sent some lilly petals towards three hollows, and detonated them, with a loud roar they disappeared, purified.

"Ready when you are captain"

he said this as he killed another two hollows who were sneaking up on Gin.
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    3rd Divison Captin

Post  Gin Ichimaru Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:46 am

"HMP, if you want to be captin, dont always rely on us... okay? That was tip number one." Said Gin.

Gin turned around and cut a hallow in half and watched it disaper. Then he flash steped behind Kazuma and desrtyod the hallow about to eat Kazuma.

" HMp, tip number two, always be alert!."

Then Gin looked at him with a big smile.
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:50 am

As Gin slaughtered the hollows, he merely chuckled, Kazuma alone had already killed five hollows, only five more to go. As three more hollow charged through the forest, he leaped on one and ripped his mask completely off. He killed the other two with his zan.
    His clothes weren't even close to being touched yet.
    He saw as two hollows charge Gin, he kicked one in the mask, and implanted lillies into the mask, and detonated him, Kazuma flying out of the explosion. He leaped over and aimed his finger at his soul chain, "Hado 4, BYAKURAI!" a lightning bolt came and killed the hollow, he had killed the hollows needed to be killed, and watched Gin.
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    3rd Divison Captin

Post  Gin Ichimaru Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:54 am

Gin started claping. "Well, good job, how about we walk back to the mission board and mark this one off. wanna talk or need to know things before we go, or mabye on the way." Said Gin.
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:20 pm

"No thank you my dear friend. But i will look forward in seeing you at meetings and in battle."
    Kazuma said this with a slight touch of madness.
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    3rd Divison Captin

Post  Gin Ichimaru Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:28 pm

"OKay, well if i were you, i'd go run for captin!" Said Gin
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:38 pm

"Then i will"
    Kazuma said smiling lightly, he shunpo'd off.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:08 pm