Soul Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now There's War, Within Us, We Shall Win Together

5 posters

Izumi Kazahashi (not finished)

Izumi Kazahashi
    Izumi Kazahashi
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 13
    Power : 0

Izumi Kazahashi (not finished) Empty Izumi Kazahashi (not finished)

Post  Izumi Kazahashi Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Name: Izumi Kazahashi

Nick Name/Alias: Izumi

Visual Age: 17

Division: 11 Captain

Personality: Izumi is very kind, but can snap a neck when she has too. Izumi is sometimes silly whenever she is with her friends. She loves all creation, so anyone who tries anything to damage, or change nature is in for it. She also has many friends that she loves.

Physical Appearance: Izumi has bleach blond hair, or you might see it as white, and is very long. She has blue eyes that match her outfit. She looks about 17 years old, and is very thin. She has to wear her dark blue headband because whenever she takes it off, she receives these powers that came from her parents, which sometimes she can't handle, or whenever she uses her powers, it might take a few days to recover. She doesn't understand what they are or where they really came from, but that doesn't stop her from living her life as the captain of squad 11.

Picture: Izumi Kazahashi (not finished) Warrior

Clothing: Izumi wears her favorite dark blue outfit (as seen in the picture above). She also wears nice black leggings to go with her outfit. Her Zanpakatou latches on to the right side of her waist (her right not yours).

Traits: Izumi has the power to shape-shift, but only with the people she encounters. Or any object that she has encountered or has first encountered. For example, if Izumi finds a elderly woman, for the first time, she is able to shape-shift into it.

History: Izumi, was born in the human world, but shortly after, she was taken to the soul society by her parents. Her Mother's name was Sakura Kazahashi, and her Father's name is Kuroi Tsuki Kazahashi.(Kuroi Tsuki means Black Moon.) She was a very smart child. She knew everything that was going on when she was just a newborn. All she really knew, though, was that her parents were running, running from something in the human world. To this day she never found out what her parents were running from.

A few years later, her parents had a boy. His name is Mizumi Kazahashi.As they was growing up, Izumi had to go to an all girls school. She hated it. She had to wear a uniform. Izumi loves to dress her own style. The uniform was the last thing she wanted to wear to school. She also has many friends at her side. She knows that her friends will always have her back through thick and thin. No matter what happens, there will always be someone there. Her best friend is Kiniko Hinamori. Her and Kiniko have been best friends since they were little. Kiniko doesn't like to talk about Izumi because Izumi's parents were disliked by most people. In school, they would avoid each other because of how Kiniko felt. Izumi was O.K. with it though. She didn't care. But after school, they would always be at each other's sides. The only place they didn't go together was the bathroom, and the market(You would call it the store, but as they grew up, it was known as the market!) As Izumi was attending school at Shinigami Academy,(I know, kinda lame) her brother, Mizumi, attended school at Kodomo School for children under the age of 13. Mizumi was 10, and at the time Izumi was 17. Izumi loved her little brother as much as she loved her parents. And she loved them deeply.

Few years passed and people learned to except Izumi and her family. Izumi had more friends including Gin Ichimaru, Yuna Ichimaru, Yuuki Mitsukai, Kazuma Hinamori and Ichisaki Izumi. But they all have their own stories of how they met and befriended Izumi. Of course there was Kiniko, she and Izumi were partnered as Kido partners. They had to do a project that explained and demonstrated a kido move. They fought because they didnt know each other. Kiniko and Izumi argued and argued for hours. But then they realized that they only had one day left and Izumi didn't know how to do Hadou 33, Soukatsui, and Kiniko didn't finish her speech on how to use Hadou 33. So they forgot about the argument and helped each other with the project. At the end of the day, Izumi knew Hadou 33 as well as she knew how to breathe. Kiniko finished her speech and had it memorized. They forgot about the arguement and started laughing about nothing. After that, they were friends for life. Then her next friend was Ichisaki. Izumi bumped into her in the hallway and spilled everything on the floor. They were both late to class and had detention together. As Izumi waited for the day to end, the kid sitting in the back farted really loud and we started laughing like crazy. Ever since that nasty smelling experience, me and Ichisaki were friends forever. And then there was Yuuki Mitsukai and Yuna Ichimaru. This was a really weird confrontation. Because people didn't know me, they were both dared to talk to me for a week. But when Kiniko found out that they were dared to talk to me, she confronted them and screamed at them in front of everybody. I thought it was pretty funny. The next day i was confronted by Yuna Ichimaru and Yuuki Mitsukai. After they apologized for the incident, we started talking and we were friends forever. So far the group inculded me, Kiniko, Ichisaki, Yuna, and Yuuki. Who else is there? Oh right, Gin and Kazuma.

I met Gin and Kazuma in a pretty odd way. One day, I was talking to Kiniko and suddenly Gin appears out of nowhere, standing about a foot away from me. Gin asked to speak with me about my little brother. I was nervous because I have never really talked to Gin before. He always seemed like a serious person and when he wanted to talk to me, I thought Mizumi had gotten himself into some serious trouble. When we were out of hearing range, Gin turned to me and with a serious face said "I need your help planning a Birthday Party for Kazuma Hinamori." Just then, I started laughing. Gin was clueless, so I explained to him why I was laughing. When I was done, we both got serious and I told Kiniko that Mizumi got in trouble with the Stealth Force again and Gin was kind enough to get him out of trouble. After that, me and Gin started planning the party. I got to know Gin and after a while, we started hanging out. Now I was friends with Kiniko, Yuna, Yuuki, Ichisake, and Gin. Wow, I'm making progress. When it was time for the party, I finished putting the last of the balloons in place when Kazuma walked in and everyone yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Gin was the first to congratulate him. He was now...some number of age. I didn't really pay attention to that. Anyway, Gin told Kazuma that I was a big part in planning the party. Kazuma thanked me, then started to party with everyone else including me. After the party, me, Kiniko, Yuuki, Yuna, Ichisake, Gin and Kazuma went out to eat at MASH (Many Astounding Shadow Holders). I know, its a weird name, but it catches on after awhile. After that, we all got to know each other and became great friends.

Last edited by Izumi Kazahashi on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 14 times in total
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 90
    Power : 6

Izumi Kazahashi (not finished) Empty Re: Izumi Kazahashi (not finished)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:08 pm

I'd like it if you would make a history. And post your rank. did you not copy/paste the character template? if not please do so so the app can be understandable. Also, I'd like to see a lot more description from someone like you. I betcha I can get a full three paragraphs out of you in normal rp. Thanx.

Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex-Captain of the 11th Division
    King of Rouges
    Izumi Kazahashi
    Izumi Kazahashi
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 13

Post  Izumi Kazahashi Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:14 am

ok ill edit it, but im confused on what to put for the rank cause i dont think im elite
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Soul's : 145

Post  Ichisake izumi Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:42 am

make the history and you shall be approved...any disagreements fellow admins/captains/ex captains that r now rougue ?????!!!
    Kiniko Hinamori
    Kiniko Hinamori
    2nd Divison Captin

Soul's : 63

Post  Kiniko Hinamori Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:23 am

Its time to play: Be the nice admin!

Approved Smile
    Mizumi Kazahashi
    Mizumi Kazahashi
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 8
    Location : In front of you we are having a battle pay attention!!!

Izumi Kazahashi (not finished) Empty Re: Izumi kazahashi(not finished

Post  Mizumi Kazahashi Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:19 am

yea if i was a captain i would approve Smile
    Mizumi Kazahashi
    Mizumi Kazahashi
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 8
    Location : In front of you we are having a battle pay attention!!!

Izumi Kazahashi (not finished) Empty i like it

Post  Mizumi Kazahashi Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:34 pm

you did good now just finish and it will be better

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:40 am