Soul Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now There's War, Within Us, We Shall Win Together

2 posters

Plot Suggestion [not finished]

Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 90
    Power : 6

Plot Suggestion [not finished] Empty Plot Suggestion [not finished]

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:10 am

I see the plot a bit unfit, so... maybe this could be an extension

Annihilation

In the beginning, there was light, but darkness has taken its toll on the famous seretei. Within and without the walls. The attack of the thousands of arrancar who mounted a massive siege on the impenetrable gets. The shinigami fighting to their last breath. eleven divisions, wasted... completely annihilated. darkness spreads, while the light only resides on the las end of the long road to freedom.

New Born Divisions

In the great aftermath of the third battle for the seretei. The three divisions could not withstand another attack. and began to train captains. These captains were able to give rebirth to the eleventh, and the kido corps. The leader of the kido corps was Ichisake Izumi, and Kiniko's long lost brother, Kazuma Hinamori. They rose to power and took their divisions. But little did the seretei know what would happen to Kiniko's brother whom she never knew.

The seretei now lives on in peace. Still rebuilding there strength. Will you join the seretei? or will you destroy it?
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    3rd Divison Captin

Soul's : 183
    Power : 3

Plot Suggestion [not finished] Empty Re: Plot Suggestion [not finished]

Post  Gin Ichimaru Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Really cool! Hey, if you want, i could let you make the plot, just change the title of this topic to re:plot and if it rocks i could use it. Accually if anyone eles is reading this you all can do the same!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:42 am