Soul Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now There's War, Within Us, We Shall Win Together

+3
Ichisake izumi
Kazuma Hinamori
Kiniko Hinamori
7 posters

A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm

Kiniko Hinamori
    Kiniko Hinamori
    2nd Divison Captin

Soul's : 63
    Power : 0

A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm Empty A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm

Post  Kiniko Hinamori Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:23 am

Kiniko just finished training, She was tired and thirsty. Kiniko retreated to her quarters, after making sure nobody was following her she made some tea. As she sat down her cup shattred,a bad sign. Kiniko would've been worried and she would've cleaned up the tea, But she smelled the scent of flowers and sensed a familar spritual pressure. A Hinamori? was that even possible? Last time she had seen one of her brothers was when they became rouge. Kiniko stood up wary like a dog backed into a corner she was ready to bite, if she had to. She didn't know why but she felt as though this....this meeting was going to be fateful to everybody in the entire universe. The shinigami, The vizards, The humans, The Quincy, The Arrancars, and Rouges alike. A old phrase popped into kiniko's head "Quiet before the storm". As though this meeting was.....The quiet before the storm.
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 90
    Power : 6

A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm Empty Re: A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:16 pm

The king of rouges dwelled in the many branches of a cherry blossom tree, light petals glided and swam through the air, gently landing against his silk black kimono.

The young man had aged, he looked at around twelve years old now instead of the age of eight. He had grown rather tall. Near six foot. And he had built up in physical abilities. He had long blue hair. And jaded violet eyes. Skin, not lacking in pigments, but still rather pale.
    Hishair hung loose from the single branch where the child lay, and danced along with a light breeze that was carried through with a hint of rather strong spiritual pressure. This awoke the king.

Kazuma slowly sat up, admiring the feeling of the pressure. the pressure of his beloved sister. How long had it been since then? This question slowly drifted and lightly bounced back and forth within Kazuma's mind. "Quiet of the storm....Dark clouds always have a bright side." he slowly said.

Gliding down like a cherry petal he decended from the tree. His zanpoktou hanging from his side. Smiling. He rather quickly took the blade from the oiled sheath. Sadness, anger, and frustration filled the boy's mind. Grabbing his bangs harshly, he took the blade, and began cutting. He continued until his hair was very short. But it was clear enough he kept it at a medium size. Staring into the blade, the reflection looking back at him, he didn't believe it was him in that reflection. just the reamins of what used to be a cheerful boy.

He cantered over to the lily pad pond that dwelled nearby. Looking at his reflection, nd seing his now war torn reflection. He let out a yell and bashed his fist into the water.
    "Why!?" he yelled. The emotions inside him was agonizing. And all he wanted to do was kill all that stood in between him and his sister.

He looked again, this time, seeing his sister inside himself. he had similar features, but had his grandfather eyes and hair. He smiled, his white, straight teeth stood out, his mothers.

Reaching over to pick up a tea cup he had not finished five minutes ago, it shattered. "Ungh..that doesn't look good" he said calmly.

He gathered his things and concealed them with the tree. Grabbing his zanpokotou and resheathing it. He shunpo'd towards his sister's direction. Reaching the seretei wall, he leaped over and kept following the pressure. Though guards were firing spells at him. nothing was going to stop him.

And open window showed, and he landed in the sill, right in his sister's quarters. His Kimono flailed a bit, but soon calmed.
    "Hello, my sister."
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Soul's : 145

A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm Empty Re: A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm

Post  Ichisake izumi Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:54 am

Ichisake waited near the woods not to far from where kiniko was.she was practicing her new seceret bankai techniques and practicing the advanced forbidden kido that she was the only one to use in case a real threat came to the soul soceity.she even practiced with her ability to control the
    wind with her zanpackuto.even the combination of hakuda and kido which was called shunko was practiced. She wore the back and shoulderless uniform like the now deceased captain of the second squad soi fon used to wear,with her captain's robe on top of it,her black hair that was tied ina neat braid down her back shifted with the wind and her focused golden eyes looked at a target from a distance only to be instantly destroyed by byakuri.she sighed she didn't want anyone to witness the kido she practiced untill they where ready to witness it and strong enough for hr to teach them such skill without colapsing in exhaustion.she closed her eyes and remembered the times she taught tuna and young kazuma kido.she even taught and helped kiniko master the black coffin spell.she smiled as she remembered yuna being so excited when she finally mastered haien and for kazuma soren sokatsui. And how happy she felt watching them become stronger. She was a little bit upset when kazuma left the soul soceity but was seceretly happy for him to have become strong enough to be king of the rougues.Ichisake sighed then continued to practice and to gaurd one of the enterences to the seretei.suddenly she had an odd feeling that something was going to happen soon and decided to stay near kiniko's house in case something were to happen she would be their to protect her freind and kazuma who appeared to be with kiniko at the moment his spiritual energy did t seem threatning so she didn't worry just yet...
    Kiniko Hinamori
    Kiniko Hinamori
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Kiniko Hinamori Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:25 am

Upon seeing the sight of her younger brother, Kazuma Kiniko's eyes turned a deep green, and her face fell into a longing look for only a second, such a quick second anyone seeing that expression wouldn't have been sure that it was ever there at all. Her face toughened up but the green in her eyes remained, If one didn't know that green was sowrrow, the hidden tone in her voice gave it all away.

"K-Kazu...ma" Kiniko said looking up at the young boy who reminded her of her past. Kiniko gently grabbed Kazuma's long blue hair "King of rouges huh?....You've...grown..." Kiniko let go of Kazuma's hair and rubbed the back of her neck. Kiniko was suddenly snapped back into the reality of her life....or should she say 'After life'? "Kazuma something is about to happen......and this is the begining...isn't it?"
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:21 am

Kazuma stared deeply into the eyes of his sister. The connection between them nearly shattered when he had left. That green, sorrowful look in her eyes was like a knife between the ribs. choking back a tear of what happened that dreadful day. He said in a serious man like voice, boy though he was, "I believe your right sister."

He looked again into those eyes. His own violet eyes met hers. And his eyes changed tone, to a darker purple, representing stress. He hadn't seen his sister in so long. He could barely stand it. Crawling inside. and kneeling on the floor. He unsheathed his zanpoktou. "Whay do you see Kiniko? I want to know." He gave her his blade to use like a mirror.
    Hearing the yells of the shinigami searching for him. He used his reiatsu to shield their voices.

"Please, tell me now."

((Short sorry.))
    Kiniko Hinamori
    Kiniko Hinamori
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Kiniko Hinamori Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:24 am

Kiniko didn't want to look but she did, Visions of war filled her eyes as the screams of the shinigami filled her ears. "A....war" kiniko's voice droned out. "A war will take place soon, causing great distress amongst the living and the dead", As Kiniko got sucked deeper and deeper into her vision the light in her eyes faded. Kiniko knew that it was the power of her brother's sword that allowed her to see the terrible future, but the images were vivid and almost life-like. Tearing away from her brother's sword kiniko's eyes turnedfrom green to violet. "We have to tell everyone about this war, Gather everyone up to create enough force to defeat the enemies. Kazuma you must tell every arrancar, rouge, and vizard out there. I will handle the Quincys, Super humans, and Shinigami." With that Kiniko left Kazuma, as quickly as she had met him.
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Post  Ichisake izumi Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:49 am

Ichisake started to feel a strange ressence somewhere from a long distance.it made her feel exteremley uncomfortable,she decided to go warn kiniko first since she was closer to her quaters.she flash stepped and ran quickly,the feeling was becoming much stronger now and she could smell something was coming as well. It smelled like blood,fresh blood and her instincts told her that something evil was coming. Ichisake finally broke through the clearing and found kiniko about to run past her in order to get to the seretei. "kiniko! Something terrible is coming I can sense it! I swear I have been having strange feelings all morning and I keep sensing that something is coming soon!" ichisake clutched her head."I think a war is coming and" she took a sniff. " never mind kazuma must have told you already and I that's the case then we should warn the others immediantly and prepare for battle." she simply said "here get on my back or hold on to my arm I developed a technique that can get us to the seretei quickly."
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 79
    Power : 1

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:24 am

((Okay i'm jumping into this popsicle standdd xDDD ))
    After being healed, Yuna walked to the forest where the fight had taken place before, But sensing ichisake wasn't there she tried another place. The rain ceased, but clouds contunued to fog up the sky, blocking any sunlight. Yuna ponered if she should go to the land of the living, too calm herself down.
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:15 am

With Kiniko gone. Kazuma continued to kneel there. He grabbed his blade and looked in his reflection again. His violet eyes returned to normal tone, then into a watery violet. representing sadness. He longed for this day. And he smiled. His smile was stretched in his reflection. And he noticed how he had changed. He had gone from a pure hinamori into this hybrid monster. Throwing his blade onto the ground with a loud clatter. He got up and yelled. His fists clecnhed. He grabbed his blade and plumeted to the ground, landing with a thump, his kimono flailed around. He held his zan over his shoulder, and got into a low wide stance. Shifting his feet, he sped right into the direction of another spiritual pressure. Ichisake. His old friend, and now rival.

Shunpoing right in front of her. He threw a roundhouse kick to her gut. Then flipping over, "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Soren Sokatsui!" The two blasts of flame flew straight at ichisake's face. then he flash stepped behind her. taking his zanpoktou. He slashed at her back.
    Kiniko Hinamori
    Kiniko Hinamori
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Kiniko Hinamori Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:21 am

When kiniko saw her brother apear she knew it ment trouble. Kiniko stepped next to Ichisake, "Black Coffin!" a black shroud covred Ichisake and kiniko, voiding all attacks*. After her spell faded kiniko stared straight into her younger brother's face. Kiniko was furious, the fact that kazuma attacked ichisake wasn't an oddity, it was the fact tha he had attacked her with the very spell she helped him master that made her mad. As she advanced towards her brother her eyes turned a distorted shade of black, with one swift motion she brought her hand directly across Kazuma's face. "How dare you! how dare you try to harm Ichisake with the very spell she taught to you!" As kiniko shouted her eyes slowly faded to black. "Go! Get out of here before i'm tempted!" Kiniko blasted Kazuma with an enourmous amount of spritual pressure.

*Black coffin was originally ment for offense but kiniko also turned it into a defensive move.
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:01 am

Kazuma came back not too long before Kiniko struck him. The hard slap of her hand stang across his cheek. Moving his head with her hand, he stayed there. His head turned to the side. A sorrowful look on his face. She was right, he had no right to use the same Kidou Ichisake had taught him. His eyes closed. and reopened.
    Finally he turned his head back to his sister. His violet eyes changed complete color. Scarlet. Looking from his sister to Ichisake. He bowed his head little by little. Feeling the immense strength of her spirit pressure. Kazuma countered it with the presence of rivalry and hatred, mixed with his own spirit pressure. And literally let and amazing amount of spirit pressure about. raising his head again. His eyes were bloodshot. "Kiniko, with all due respect. Move."

Walking past Kiniko. He walked so that he stopped four feet away from ichisake. Gliding his hand across his blade, he muttered his release phrase. "Let the storm come down...."

Flashback

Kazuma stood in the meadow Kiniko, Yuna and he were training in. Ichisake was teaching them some advanced Kido. Kazuma looked eight, but his years were long passed it. While Kiniko and Yuna were messing with there spells, Kazuma say under a dark shaded tree, hiding his face in his knees. How come they get to be all friends? Why can't I Get something higher than Sokatsui?

Kazuma Pressed his face deeper into his knees, and nearly wept at his pitiful ability. Taking his zan and letting out a angry yell, he cut the tree in two easilly. The tree fell with popping and crackling. He sat on the stump and continued watching. Not caring if they noticed.

*Just kinda reply with flashbacks after your normal posts. It gives us all something more to answer to.....
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Post  Ichisake izumi Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:34 am

Ichisake saw the spell soren sokatsui about to strike her when kiniko deflected with with black coffin...the spell that he had taught them long ago..

(flash back sequence lololol)

as ichisake's days as a lieutenant,young kiniko,yuna,and kazuma where all practiing their kido spells that ichisake had assigjned them to she walked over to kiniko," excellent work on the black coffin spell kiniko maybe one day you will be my first student to master the full potential of it." she smiled then walked over to yuna,"oh very close yuna that's extrememly impressive just remember to focas at all times even when you are just saying the incantation.she then walked over to kazuma to find that he preformed soren sokatsui perfectly but before she got the chance to congratulate him. She noticed that kazuma was unsatisfied with his kido technique, she walked over to him and kneeled." kazuma I am aware that you wish to be assighned to a higher kido spell but the reason why I can't let you. Use black coffin yet is because it's not an easy kido to master and if not used carefully you can end up killing someone you love and besides." she smiled at the young soul reaper." soren sokatsui is a special kido that I thought Suit you best soren sokatsui means twisted lotis pale fire crash it represents power and that the kind of potential I sense in you." she rose to her feet." to all three of you I do believe you will all go far and I have never been more proud of my kido students." she grinned." now who wants to learn a transportation spell?" as she asked this kiniko,yuna,and kazuma gathered around her for their next kido lesson...

(end of flash back)

Ichisake turned toward her once previous kido students."kazuma you know why I couldn't teach you the spell yet it was too risky! Especially since you wherenot in full control of your spiritual energy! I taught kiniko the spell because she was ready!" she told kazuma getting a little bit upset," had I taught you black coffin you would have unattentionally have killed your own sister and everyone else around the area now do you finally understand?!" she called out to him."remember the transortatiom spell i taught all of you? That spell was higher than black coffin did you know that? After three days of just watching it happen you all succeeded yet you all fell asleep from exhaustion." she laughed at the memory,"and even now I meant what I said....I have always expected great potential from all if you that's why I volenteered to teach you myself and here's proof at the rank you three where you weren't supposed to have enough power to actually use the haien spell let alone soren sokatsui" she was about to say more when kazuma was about to say his release phrase.
    Kiniko Hinamori
    Kiniko Hinamori
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Kiniko Hinamori Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:14 pm

*Kiniko's flashback*

"Yuna! Yuna! look! i can use "black coffin" with out the spell words!!" Kiniko concentraited on a tree for a moment before outstretching her hand, "Black Coffin!!" The tree was completely covred in a dark black and red shourd before imploding and disapearing. "Yuna did you see!? wasn't it cool?"

*end*

Kiniko heard her brother's release phrase immediatly she released hers, "Riri-su! Kanashimi senritsu!" Kiniko wasn't in the mood for a fight, let alone with her brother. "Kazuma leave now! i'm warning you...i don't want to hurt you but if you get any closer....i'll kill you" Kiniko let acid and spite saturate the last three words in her sentance. Kiniko's eyes turned into a mixture of red and black, showing that her threat wasn't an empty one. She stood infront of ichisake in a defensive position. "Ichisake...leave...it would be for the best if you did", Kiniko was being backed into a corner, and she was ready to bite, "I don't want you to get hurt" was the last thing kiniko said before lunging at kazuma.
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:08 pm

The words kiniko let out at him hurt more than the slap in the face. Feeling heavy, he backed up five feet. so he was approximately twenty feet away from the two. He sheathed his zanpoktou, looked around and spotted the tree stump he cut down all thoseb years ago. "Kiniko, I can understand why you said that," he said. "But I have to fulfill my payment so I can free myself of a certain. Thing." A small breeze flew across them all. Moving the girls hair, and Kazuma's anger with it. Returning his zanpoktou to its normal state. He kneeled. And of the reiatsu in the area made some tea cups filled to the brim with hot tea. Kazuma made the cups just so they were at their feet.

"Excuse my ignorance. Shall we....catch up?" Raising his cup, he poured the hot liquid down his throat, the birning opf satisfaction down his chest made him sigh. And he lay the cup down. and awaited any reaction.

Flashback

Kazuma kept his head buried in his own Kimono. watching his sister's success. His eyes were bloodshot from the small tears that had escaped his eyes. He pulled out his zan from his sheath. and flash stepped in front of Yuna and Kiniko. "Well? We aren't learning too much with just the spells. I say we.....use them." He said with a sinister twist in his voice. Sheathing his zanpokotou, he relaxed his mind and focused on some incantations. "Well, you guys in? you guys are at an advantage, I am used to having the leather feeling of the handle of my zanpokotou clenched in my fists."
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Yuna Ichimaru
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 79
    Power : 1

Post  Yuna Ichimaru Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:38 pm

((I iz scared... O_O i was just brought into the flashbacks. lol. thankyouuu for thatt.))

Yuna quickly caught on to her friends spiritual pressure when there was a sudden spike in it. She ran torwards that same direction, suddenly watching from a tree three of her old aquiantences fight.

((*Yuna being pulled into the whole flash back thing by people* yuna: NOOO NOT FLASH BACKSS!!!lol))

-|-flashybackk-|-

Yuna tried paying attention to what ichisake was teachering kiniko and herself, but she couldnt seem to get it right. Kiniko looked like she was having no problem with it. Out of the corner of her eye yuna saw kazuma, kinikos younger sibling pouting near a tree. "y-yeah Kiniko it was really cool." then yuna jumped slightly when kazuma apeered infront of kiniko and herself. Yuna looked over at Kiniko, wondering how she would respond to kazumas quiestion.
    liladia
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 6

A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm Empty Demonic Awakening

Post  liladia Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Spoiler:

The storm had completely encompassed each world. The boundaries of each world now broke away in the matter of seconds. The dark clouds started growing shadowy masses out of it. Three parts of this creature borne of shadow was made, one in each realm; Hueco Mundo with "The Eye of Deceit", The Soul Society with "The Brain of the Caller", and the Human World with "The Body of Ethereal Demise".

In Soul Society:

From the sky a bright blue and white hole appeared in the middle of the shadowy abyss of the sky. From it fell an angelic being. The being had one long wing made up of metal feathers. It fell onto the ground and consecrated it. The angel was a slave to the demon: Naxxanar, and his name was St. Agustus. Agustus walked on the meadow heading for the Rukongai, his mission was to destroy the soul society.

Spoiler:

In the Human World:

From the ground a huge black void appeared. The void shot out a sexy demon who was on a special mission to destroy the human world. Her name was Ithiad, the Succubus. Her powers were vast and mysterious and dark. While she was in the air she scanned her surroundings and felt the presence of spiritual beings. She landed on the ground scarring the land with abysmal fire.

Spoiler:
    Kiniko Hinamori
    Kiniko Hinamori
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Kiniko Hinamori Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:32 am

Kiniko was still wary of Kazuma, she sealed her sword but lef it unsheathed. In the corner of her eye kiniko saw Yuna, she motioned for her to stay where she was. Suddenly kiniko saw a light appear in the sky, and from it a figure fell to the earth. Almost imedeatly kiniko was hit with waves of spirtual pressure and she felt as though she was drowning. Kiniko could'nt move, speak, or even build up her own spritual pressure to counter the spirutal pressure that was overwhelming her. Suddenly kiniko remebred the tea Kazuma made out of reiatsu. I-if i could just get it i would have enough power to counter this...power. Move! kiniko commanded herself MOVE!! Through shear force of will kiniko managed to drop to her knees and slowly reach out for the tea. Kiniko managed to grab the tea and drink a sip. the bit of reiatsu gave her the power to magnify her own spritual pressure. Kiniko was able to move once more. She wiped her mouth and looked around to see how everybody else was reacting.
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:59 am

Kazuma felt the immense waves of spiritual pressure. He began to sweat. But the tea he drank made him stronger. A well thought idea. And perfect timing. Kazuma hadn't a clue what had just caused that, it surely was not him. Not even Kazuma could muster up that spiritual pressure. Trying to make an appearance with the angelic pressure, he had a full scan of the St.. And, finding the excitment inside of him, and the bloodthirsty berserk was released. Smiling a wide grin. He jogged over to Kiniko and Ichisake. Mentioning to Yuna to come on over. He released his zanpokotou. And his eyes turned golden. "The storm has come!" he said loudly and began to laugh madly.

Turning around, he shunpo'd in the direction of the rukongai, where he felt the pressure. It grew and grew as he neared, and the excitement only raged inside him. With a final flash step, he appeared just fifty yards in front of the one who created the wave. He was a handsome man with blonde hair, and a single angel wing. Not ordinary around this area. "Who are you!? A pleasure to finally meet a worthy opponent!"
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Post  Ichisake izumi Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:08 am

Ichisake sensed a strong spiritual pressure near by and almost dropped to her knees but she then fought enough to raise her spiritual pressure enough to be able to move. " so it's here...." she snarled." kiniko and yuna get back to the soul soceity kazuma and I will handle this." she hissed while flash stepping to kazuma's side."shall we team up for this one?" she smirked and waited for the figure to appear she had been practicing many advanced kido spells that should do the trick."come on out!" she called out to the angel." show your face!" she challenged while preparing to attack.
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Soul's : 22

Post  Saku Gellemaru Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Saku waas drinking green tea by himself in his quarters. SAku felt a qaint wave of spiritual pressure press upon him. He didn't know what to do. Since he was good at seneseing spiritual pressure, he tryed to locate his captin Kiniko. He found her, and flash steped to the scene of spiritual pressure, with the sky tan dark, he was finnaly, worried.
    Kiniko Hinamori
    Kiniko Hinamori
    2nd Divison Captin

A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm Empty Quite has gone The storm has come

Post  Kiniko Hinamori Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:58 pm

"Like hell i will" Kiniko said as she flashed stepped to Ichisake and pushed her aside. Kiniko saw saku as he suddenly appeared at her side. "Hold'in up?" she asked saku, she knew he would be alright but asking never hurt. Kiniko picked up her sword. "Kazuma...ready to give this guy a run for his money? i sure as hell am", Kiniko was storing her spriutal pressure so at the right moment she could overpower her enemy, but for now she would just have to bear it.
    liladia
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 6

A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm Empty Death to the SS

Post  liladia Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:02 am

St. Agustus walked into the Rukongai and saw 5 soul reapers facing him. His task was to erradicate all life in this dimension so he saw these people as impediments to his mission so he rushed towards the one that smelled like a wolf. Entering Tenshai mode (+Bankai mode), his wing fell of and transformed into a floating grimoire (look it up on Google if u dont know what it means) that sat upon a golden spire that floated in front of him. A halo emblazened itself upon his head, and with the wave of the St.'s hands the ground started shooting out waves of light, 5 waves to be exact, one each for each life form. As the waves started towards the group, the halo above Agustus's head grew and instantly teleported Agustus into the spot exactly behind the group and kicked his feet straight to Ichisake's body.

grimoire picture
    Spoiler:

*guys, you should know that when u defeat a mini boss, 2 more are created (one in SS and one in human, unless for say the ST. is defeated and the fight in the human world is also active (meaning people have to be in the human world and in the SS at the same time or mini bosses will be piling up!).

ALERT!!!
    -EVERYONE CAN CREATE ALTS AND USE THEM TO FIGHT MY BOSSES!
    Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Post  Ichisake izumi Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:50 am

Ichisake didn't move as kiniko tried to shove her,"fine then don't leave but hey for old times sake why don't we restart our lessons and demonstrate the spell oh i don't know...black coffin mixed with soren sokatsui and Hiaen at full power? how bout it Yuna,Kazuma,and kiniko?" smirked," here i'll go first...Bakudo #12,Fushibi!" a red net is fired at St. Agustus along with blasts of fire attached to it. Ichisake then chanted,"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! hado 63 Raikōhō!,Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo 61 Rikujōkōrō!"the sky opened and yellow lightning came down on the enemy then six thin, wide beams of light about to slam down on his midsection.
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 am

As the thing drew nearer, Kazuma released hyis zanpokotu into bankai mode. His spine quivered at the cold, steady power that ran fluidly through his body. Smiling like a mad man. He charged straight towards the angel, whyen he came in range, he said, "Welcome, to my little world.". His bankai had formed an amazing looking illusionary world.

World
    Spoiler:

The six pillars were out of sight, smothered away by the dense brush. The clearing they were in was a good five football fields in perimeter. Kazuma flash stepped behind the St. , and he brought his sword down across his shoulder. While using the other palm, "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Soren Sokatsui!" Then quickly diniding another incantation, "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Rikujokoro!"

He flashed stepped away creating a good distance between them. Though standing between his friends and family and the saint. He needed someone to check on the world of the living. And fast. If the same thing that was happening here was happening there, the lives of millions were at stake. And if Kazuma couldn't stop it, he'd be entirely responsible. And he would be ashamed for the rest of his life. He turned his head and made eye contact with each of his friends. His eyes were golden, but an empty expression on his face. He knew he may not be coming back. And he wanted a good look at them before he fades into reiatsu.

Flashback

Kazuma stood on top of the palace of the seretei, the harsh wind blew his clothing against him, flapping like a flag, hundreds of shinigami gathered below, getting ready to fire the kido cannon. Not afraid of this, seeing kiniko, Ichisake, yuna, and gin, he yelled, "You must understand! the soul society is only holding you back! Can't you see, they are using you like dolls?"

It was near too late. And Kazuma leaped from the building, seemingly to be a fatal jump to his death. But he pulled up, and clapped his hands together, forming a ball of reiatsu together with many advanced Kido, he fired down on ffive hundred of the shinigami, instantly wiping them out.
    Kiniko Hinamori
    Kiniko Hinamori
    2nd Divison Captin

Post  Kiniko Hinamori Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Kiniko wasn't listening to Ichisake, she wasn't in the mood to be bossed around by a person of equal or even lower rank to herself. Kiniko saw that Kazuma was using his illusionary world and decided to help him. Kiniko used her specail technique to find one of Kazuma's hidden six pillars and held up her family crest, a blue rose. A portal appeared on the pillar and kiniko jumpped into it, taking her family crest with her closing the portal and shrouding the pillar. Inside the world kiniko was enchanted by the beauty of it heh, he's getting better, kiniko thought. Kiniko was able to find Kazuma right away by following the light that her crest admitted. "Kazuma", Kiniko said after finding him, "You knew i wasn't going to let you fight this guy alone", nice try though kiniko thought.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:08 pm