Soul Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now There's War, Within Us, We Shall Win Together

+3
Ichisake izumi
Kazuma Hinamori
Kiniko Hinamori
7 posters

A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm

Ichisake izumi
    Ichisake izumi
    Kido Corps Captin

Soul's : 145
    Power : 0

A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm - Page 2 Empty Re: A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm

Post  Ichisake izumi Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Ichisake dodged the kick by flash stepping back. She frowned as kiniko and kazuma made illusions. Good they bought he extra time to prepare. She turned to the enemy."my name is ichisake izumi captain of the kido corps, your teamate called you by the name of st. Agust and since you tried to hit me straight on I guess it would be rude of me if I didn't use this technique for hand to hand combat get ready! Shunko!" she made a fist and called out the name of the cobination of hakuda and kido. A bright white light made her skin glow, she whipped off her captain's robe before it became a pile of dust. She then flash stepped and kicked st. August in the chest,face,neck,stomach,and the back of his legs. She Appeared behind him and punchd his back while kneeing his stomach and kicking his face with her heel. She then flash stepped around him in circles until a hurricane appeared around him.

In the world of the living: as another demon appeared, ichisake's entire squad the kido corps appeared. 350 in total. They all blocked her path hands on their hilts, the lieutenant,matsuri stood at the front of the line." by the order of our captain and head captain we will not allow you to destroy the world of the living."she spoke. The entire squad tensed ready to attack at any moment.
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Soul's : 22

A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm - Page 2 Empty Re: A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm

Post  Saku Gellemaru Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Saku looked at the beast, waiting for an atack to come to him, so he stood there with his katana, waiting to let all icey hell lose upon the poeple!
    Anami Hirotsugu
    7th Divison Captin

Soul's : 11

Post  Anami Hirotsugu Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:24 pm

The young looking man wondered through the Karakura district. Nothing seemed abnormal until the amazing spiritual pressure. It was immense. And a bead of sweat made it's way from his forehead, down unto his chin, slowly dripping off and onto his silk black kimono.
    His Zanpokotou was belted across his back, it had an Arabian sheath with polished leather, at the top a brass entryway for the blade.then the beauty of blue and red passed the finely crafted hand guard. The handguard looked like a bunch of serpents weaving past one another.

Anami's gray eyes shifted from one corner to the other. He wasn't too good at making directions by using spiritual pressure, but he soon pinpointed the location. He shunpo'd in the direction. Heading straight into the city. And atounding site awaited him. He and the rest of the seventh division followed. Soon noticing the Kido Corps members, this mustn't be good.... He thought. Speeding next to the lieutenant. He stood alongside her. He drew his zanpokotou. The well oiled blade came out without a sound, but the soft soand of metal leaving leather.

He placed his zanpokotou in front of him in a ready position. Releasing it into shikai. He looked into the monsters demonic eyes, the eyes seemed to cut him, the emotions of loving absolutely nothing were in those eyes, and Anami didn't like it.

Calling out to the beast, "Who are you!?". The site disgusted him.

His squad behind him, he could feel them tremble at the site of the monster. He looked back, his bangs swaying with his head, "Draw Zanpoktou." he said flatly, as if he knew it was going to be the end. The monster looked disastrous.
    liladia
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 6

A family reunion.....The quiet before the storm - Page 2 Empty Double attack

Post  liladia Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:13 am

Agustus felt slight pain in many areas of his body, but pain is something he has pretty-much forgotten. Seeing the illusion for what it truly was, he saw 6 beacons of light. Agustus waved his hand over his grimoire and thousands of small feathers made of anti-sekki-seki stone flew outward and found their ways to each of the pillars, destroying each of the seals. The illusion was slowly fading away. Seeing the soul society again he chanted some lines from his book and sang a short hymn and then many pockets of light fell from the sky and many spheres of light were created on the ground and the air was filled with many sparkly light flakes. Finally, he screamed out the command "Blood Shine Through" and then he flew up into the air and conjured up a blade in which he was going to stab himself through the chest with. All that is going on is because if ST. Agustus's blood touches the light spheres, the sparkles, the radiating lights falling from the skies, then the whole area around St. Agustus would become oblivion; This ability would mean self-sacrifice; one of god's virtues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Inside the human world, Ithiad had caused tremendous damage. Karakura town was already destroyed, and very little life was found within it. She was now located in the (half-destroyed) city Kakajuda. Kakajuda is located south of Karakura and is famous for it's sword making. While destroying Kakajuda, Ithiad felt many spiritual pressure banks, all of which were from shinigami. Ithiad saw many of the people and summoned and conjured up hundreds of demonic minions, fel stalkers, also known as the fear of the magi. They have the power to drain spiritual and magical powers from peoples, leaving them as husks.

Fel Stalker:
    Spoiler:
    Saku Gellemaru
    Saku Gellemaru
    2nd Divison Captin

Soul's : 22

Post  Saku Gellemaru Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Saku was finally ready to gifht somone, or somthing....... He went to the world of the living...to see whats going down.

( no iteraction with SAKU)
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 90
    Power : 6

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Tue May 18, 2010 4:15 am

Kazuma saw the anti-sekki-sekkki feathers pierce through his illusions, as it faded, it slowly sucked the energy out of him, Kazume clenched his sword until it bled down his wrist, gritting his teeth and letting growls of pain and determination to keep the illusion up. But it soon faded and Kazuma lay on the ground, still concious, just not able to fight for the time being. He got on all fours, still holding his sword and slugishly crawled towards saint augustus,"You-You bastard.....TAKE AWAY.....MY ARRRRRT!" Kazuma screamed and aimed his sword at the Saint, "I always found saints to nice!" and Kazuma let it go, looking up, his eyes went black, replaced by yellow irisis and a hollow mask forming on his face. A shrieking laugh pierced through the air. "I'll show you! This is true art! Saint!" ANd he sonido'd behind Saint agustus," Remember Saint! I am from hell! Heaven can blow me and your damned hymnals! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ANd he slashed across the Saint's neck, it was meant to behead him, but then he flash stepped under the Saint, catching all his blood on his blade. "NO self sacrifice! Coward!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:32 am