Soul Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now There's War, Within Us, We Shall Win Together

3 posters

Yuuki Mitsukai (Almost finished, tell me if its okay so far or it needs more work!)

Yuuki Mitsukai
    Yuuki Mitsukai
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 4
    Power : 0

Yuuki Mitsukai (Almost finished, tell me if its okay so far or it needs more work!) Empty Yuuki Mitsukai (Almost finished, tell me if its okay so far or it needs more work!)

Post  Yuuki Mitsukai Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:07 am

Name: Yuuki Mitzukai
    Nick name/alias: Yuuki

Visual Age: 18-19

Division: 12th

Personality: Laid back, relaxed most of the time. Work's well with others...most of the time. Can be a little stressed at times when she cant handle situations. Which is rarly ever. While fighting she'll stay cool unless she feels threatend by her opponant. Thinks about situations first before appling stradagies to plans or anything other. She's happy but calm around friends and can be conceaded. She tends to space out a lot. She wont put up with cockyness but understands wanting to prove yourself all to well. She'll speak out when she need's to and can be some what easy going. If you get on her nerve's she'll useually take it bad.

Picture: Yuuki Mitsukai (Almost finished, tell me if its okay so far or it needs more work!) 20

Physical Appearance: brown striaght hair. Occasionally tied up with a red ribbon. Brown eye's and a calm composure.

Clothing: Regular shinigami outfit with her katana blade at her side.

Traits: Dosn't like overly cocky people, one of her annoyance's. likes flowers and summer. Has no crushes...yet, and no quirks.

History/Background: Grew up a first child then came her little brother Kenji two years after. Yuuki loved being an older sibling but Kenji hated being the youngest. He often annoyed Yuuki half to death that is until he ran away after Yuuki and him had gotten into a fight. Kenji was thirteen when he ran away and Yuuki thought she could find him, that he was probably just down in the park somwhere but she couldn't find him. [i]Anywhere[/i, It was as if he just vanished and Yuuki couldn't find any clues exept for that night she found kenji's foot prints leading off to a spot near an old cematary. The foot step's stoped suddenly though. Like somthing had grabed him right off the ground.
    Yuuki blames herself for her Little brother's disapearance and is determined to find out what happend to him.
    Yuuki was Yuna ichimaru's friend as a kid after Kenji went missing. Yuuki has rarly seen her scince and has been Yuna's rival ever scince she could remember. She looked up to Yuna like Yuna was her older sister. Her goal is to one day be as good or even surpass her. Yuuki does not know Yuna's where abouts. She works and lives as a regular shinigami.

RP sample: Yuuki Ran across the feild hastily to where Yuna awaited her. They were going to train today together and she was looking forward to it all day. She wanted to show Yuna how much she had improved.
    As she got to where Yuna was waiting for her she was slightly out of breath. "Hey.... Yuna." Yuuki said breathing deaply. Yuna greeted her with a nod. "Hi Yuuki,.. did you run all the way here?" Yuna asked her raising an eye brow and Yuuki Giggled a little, nodding. "Yeah, I couldn't wait to get here!" Yuuki exclaimed and Yuna smirked a little. "Okay well are you ready to spar?" Yuna asked, reaching for her weapon. Yuuki stood in a offense pose. "You bet, I know I'll beat you this time." Yuuki Said with confidense in her voice. She was determind to show Yuna that she had improved.
    "Sorry Yuuki, Mabye you'll win next time." Yuna told a worn out Yuuki. "Yeah right, how do you get so tough??" Yuuki asked Yuna falling back onto the grass from where she sat. She wiped some sweat from her forhead sighing. "Well you just have to push yourself." Yuna told her and Yuuki opend her eye's, looking up at the dimming sky. It was pretty, she thought. "But that's so hard..." She groaned.
    "Well no one said it was easy!" Yuna said. "Now get up, you almost had me this time. You just need to be a bit faster." Yuna told Yuuki while outstreching her hand. "Come on." Yuna said and Yuuki took her hand. Yuna hoisted her up to her feet and Yuuki brushed herself off. "You up for another round?" Yuna asked her and Yuuki smiled. "Definatly."

Last edited by Yuuki Mitsukai on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:22 am; edited 5 times in total
    Kiniko Hinamori
    Kiniko Hinamori
    2nd Divison Captin

Soul's : 63
    Power : 0

Yuuki Mitsukai (Almost finished, tell me if its okay so far or it needs more work!) Empty Re: Yuuki Mitsukai (Almost finished, tell me if its okay so far or it needs more work!)

Post  Kiniko Hinamori Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:56 am

ALright i don't know if this is done or not but you need to have a real history on your applacation and put your icon on your app (and you know i wuvs you so im not ring to be mean Q~Q)
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Kazuma Hinamori
    Ex Captain (Elite Rouge)

Soul's : 90
    Power : 6

Yuuki Mitsukai (Almost finished, tell me if its okay so far or it needs more work!) Empty Re: Yuuki Mitsukai (Almost finished, tell me if its okay so far or it needs more work!)

Post  Kazuma Hinamori Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Two things I have a problemos with. A) personallity nedds to be longer B)history much longer

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:07 pm